Customers can return their unworn product at any time and for any reason. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before shipping back your unused product to receive a pre-paid label and return form.
A modernized version of a vintage Moab, Utah backcountry guide service logo.
Note: This is a pre-order, ships 11/1/19
- Fits true to size, model has a 38R chest and wears a medium
- 100% Organic Combed Ringspun Cotton
- Garment Dyed for perfect preshrunk fit
- Enzyme butter washed for ultimate softness and no pilling
- 5.3oz Tubular Fabric
- Shoulder-to-Shoulder Tape and Seamed Collar
- Double needle neck, sleeve and bottom hem
- Signature 'Cattamarra' branded logo label
When purchasing one of our finely printed Cattamarra belts and wallets there are a few things to remember:
- Your belt should be 2 inches larger than your waist size. Ideally, the buckle should fit in the middle hole of the belt, which ensures even and consistent wear over the lifetime of the piece.
- If it won't fit easily, don't force it! Our 1.5" jean belts are made for jeans or pants with large belt loops; avoid putting this size belt through small loops on dress pants or chinos.
- Always remove your pants before removing your belt. Consistently ripping off the belt with pants still on can cause stretching and will wear out the leather faster. Slow removal is advised.
When purchasing one of our 100% organic t-shirts please be sure to wash inside out on cold and hang dry to avoid any unintended shrinking or cracking of the art.